Top-Content Help > General :: FAQs :: > Browser Compatibility (Please read this)
Browser Compatibility (Please read this) - Posted By Stuart Lawrence (boffolow) on 15th May 09 at 7:22am
Let us first define what your browser is:
- Your browser is the program or utility you are currently using to view this and other webpages.
- It is the program that all links you click in emails and on webpages will open to display them.
A list of example browsers:
- Internet Explorer (most common and in versions 6, 7 and 8)
- Firefox (in versions 1, 2 and 3)
- Google Chrome
- Safari (in versions 4 and below)
To find out your version number please select "Help" from the top menu bar and then select the "About <you browser name>...".
The screen that pops up will tell you your browser and version number.
Our content management system provides full support for:
Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Firefox 3 and Safari 4.
It provides nearly full support for Google Chrome and Opera.
Older browser versions will not function as well as the new ones. So if you believe you are not using a browser version listed above we would recommend you upgrade to experience the full features of the Top Content Content Management System.
Rather than upgrading your current browser, you could switch to a brand new browser. We would recommend you download: Firefox.
To download the latest version of:
If you find any compatibility issues in any of the supported browsers then please send us a message or post about it on this support forum.